The Smart Ageing economy is a new, emerging and growing global economy related to consumers aged 50+. The term includes all economic activities that concern older adults and meet their demands and requirements.
The Smart Ageing Innovation Awards aims to recognize and celebrate innovative products, services, and technologies, across multiple sectors that help to improve the quality of life of consumers aged 50+, and so raise awareness of and strengthen the Irish Smart Ageing Economy. They will illustrate the breadth of the consumer markets and the size of the opportunities available for entrepreneurs, investors, public authorities and civil society.
Prize Fund will include:
- €5000 cash prize
- Membership of ISAX (value €15000)
- Webport Global Licence (value €2500)
- 1:1 Mentorship with Bobby Kerr
- Engagement with Bank of Ireland Innovation team to support the needs of the winning business
- Access to Legal and Accounting Services
- Winners and finalists will be invited to showcase their product or service at the Awards Ceremony in November 2017, where they will be celebrated for their achievements. Winning teams will also receive exclusive photographs from the events. This will be an opportunity to network and exchange with other operators from across the Smart Ageing Economy